Well according to the post to show soundtracks that came, this time it's up to Okamiden Soundtrack is just as great to Okami Soundtrack.

This box set contains 4 discs to compare to the okami has one less but that is because this game was developed for the Nintendo DS and still is a great game that requires many hours to finish it ... I think I deviate a little from the topic, returning to the Soundtrack of Okamiden has a great finish in the box and also on the discs are engraved with allusive images of the game, also has a small book which I suppose is the Preview of Soundtrack (not I know Japanese so I have no idea) and game art features in its pages.


Well, below I give you a playlist so that they can enjoy this great soundtrack and yes, this music is direct from the discs. See you later.



0 comentarios:

Post a Comment