Ohh the front cover shines, so yes it's amazing
If you give play is more amazing the post ... of course is optional 
Well, here we are again and I think this book of art from long ago that was in sight, not to give you a long boring text about how much I wanted this art book, but I had contemplated for 2 years, but until a few days ago I could get my hands on and I'm pretty excited to show everything in the book and when I say everything I mean it, so get ready for spoilers but do not worry, I tell you when the spoilers begin.

P1020841
A shiny zero

Relying on previous Showcases  I have done, this  art book is thinner in comparison to the others, because it has only 180 pages but are colorful and beautifully worked, and for me is reason enough to buy it (that, and I really love the character: Zero) based on this I hope to show this art book in great detail, as it runs along the Rockman Zero series by the hand of Toru Nakayama.


For a good start with this art book would not be bad to know where it comes from or why the Zero shown in it art book is different from who we met in the X series, well that's because this Zero is the continuation of the series X (102 years have passed since the events of Megaman X) was also created by Keiji Inafune and was in charge of developing it by Inti Creates for the Game Boy Advance and therefore the art direction for Inafune and Nakayama changes to the series, as according to the interviews I have the book, Zero was intended to be more human and not just behave, but rather that looked like a human physically.
P1020842
The four games in the series

This book covers all 4 games in the series that were made for the Game Boy Advance and show the direction of art that has Nakayama for the series that I think fits very well to the laptop as pixel art that you see in the game coincides perfectly with the overall vision we have of the world and especially the art is consistent with that work.


I guess you are a little boring to read so much text and not see many pictures of the book, well, I guess you're right it is an art book but it is great to know a little more about the book before you buy it, after all is always good to know very well what you want before you buy something.

P1020843

We started with the introduction of art showing us all 4 games as well as conceptual art featuring characters from the series and especially the development of events in the game for it to happen this sequel.




P1020859
Story of Zero

P1020849
Ciel playing with a nurse type Cyber Elf
P1020852
Leviathan in her second form
P1020853
The brilliant commander Harpuia

    



Well here is where we start with the spoilers that I mentioned before. I'll try to have as few as possible.








P1020861
Story of Megaman Zero

P1020863



Now for the characters that I like about them is that this very strong personality with just see them and that tells me they are well designed.



P1020864
Zero ohh Yeah!
P1020869
Ciel ... is very cute










   P1020871  P1020872P1020874
        P1020876P1020877P1020880

                      P1020881P1020883
P1020884
Dr. Weil you say you're still human but ...

P1020887


I think there is plenty of enemies, some very curious and others ... well better see for yourself.







P1020889
I see an elephant and does not look friendly
P1020891
It's pretty cool that you can see the illustrations and simultaneously the pixel art in the game of the enemy here
P1020894
The concept art of these dudes is cool

P1020898


New skills in this game and not based on improvements based on parts that you could collect but rather in memory chips called Cyber ​​Elf, that help you in different ways along the history.





P1020901
Cyber Elf System: Nurse
P1020904
Cyber Elf System: Hacker

P1020906


We reached the end of the post, where is placed the special content of this art book as sketches, promotional and interviews with those in charge for developing the game.






P1020907
Sketches of the covers of the games
P1020911
Sketches of the cover of Megaman Zero 4
P1020914
Logos of the 4 games in different concepts
P1020922
The interviews had mentioned ... who is this dude?
P1020839
The hologram cover is pretty cool

I think I get excited and ended up being a pretty long post, but at the end of the day one can appreciate it for what it is, an art book quite complete and very good art of the games that is what we want from these books. As usual I put the links to get it and just let me wish you a good weekend and I hope the post does justice to this art book of megaman zero, see you in a next post.
You can buy the book here:


0 comentarios:

Post a Comment