If you give play is more amazing the post ... of course is optional



Welcome back to another post about art books, this occasion is special because not only do I have in my hands a fantastic art book but also one of the best games I've had the privilege of enjoying my Wii and especially my favorite genre, which are the JRPG.

Xenoblade Chronicles is a great game taking aspects that are classics and exploiting mechanical and quite epic exploration of scenarios, these last being gems that has the Wii at the end of his life, and to be a game that came to America almost two years after its japanese release, I consider it a transcendental game in time and that I will remember for years to come. But let's talk about the art book that is why you came to the post, to start the book contains 256 pages with a high quality finish, is almost entirely in Japanese with English sections detail (just in parts not in text) unfortunately not Japanese so that I may not give details only book I've progressed in the game, in fact that is why this post is spoiler free for not to spoil the story (as well for me). Well, it's a game 200 hours or more but is full of side quests (lots) the game has a great music and a very good story so those hours are more than enough for one.
P1030017


It was difficult to get some good photos to avoid spoilers art book because I had been told that in some parts of the spoilers were too, so I was flipping through carefully and I think I was safe for this to happen, the focus of game or at least where I am going, is the sword called Monado. Since the characters are connected as it were with the sword while the characters are connected to each other (it is difficult to say exactly), taking into account that the first images are of the characters but not all, out of respect for those that have not yet played or just have little of the history (like me).




P1020943
MEKONIS
P1020944
World Visual: a fantastic illustration of the two titans
P1030002
The illustration on the back of the cover
P1020946
Colony 9


P1020975Game characters are an essential part of any RPG as are those with which conveys the story being told in Xenoblade this came to a more complex level, connecting the characters depending on your actions and interacting with them, not just be empty characters fill the screen only of text but adding this background that many games left out for being too ambitious, few games now leave me with the feeling of having to keep playing to find out the finer details you have and that to me is something that I appreciate. And being a game of this caliber not expect less of this, something that is an interesting detail is the dubbing because despite having the voices in Japanese, containing the English dub (a little British accent) who likes to have the voices in English, as well curious that comes with subtitles in Spanish which is a great detail on their part but the truth this kind of games are to play them with the voices in Japanese with English subtitles (my personal recommendation).


P1020954
A quiet day to read ...
P1020948
Shulk: The main protagonist
P1030010
FIORUNG: A very cheerful girl
P1030005
REIN: A guy quite... well, let's say brisk
P1030007
DUNBAN: I do not know the truth, why is scratching his head
P1030004
CARNA: I think it needs better protection than those clothes
P1020960
The son of the ... Lets say it is not friendly
P1020963
But still has a good character design * tsk *


P1020964
Also the game includes several miniseries collected in a section of the book although some entiendopor not be in Japanese and sometimes do not understand the humor, even so I put at least one picture, if anyone knows what it says then tell me. .. please.



P1020966
Why I do not know Japanese? WHY?
P1020986
It even has the chronology of the story, which is certainly not going to show you
P1020971
Even so these illustrations are enough to satisfy to one
P1020981
An anime of Xenoblade, I definitely would see it
P1020997
MONADO grows up with you
P1020990
BIONIS

Well, we got to the end of the post, I hope you liked this analysis of this art book but that analysis would not be the right thing rather like overview? This time, it's hard to provide links to to get the book, since it's been for a long time outprint for this art book  so I will recommend looking on Ebay or some Japanese auction to get it. It remains for me be grateful to read the post till the end and see you in a next post.





P1030021
A little gift on my part


0 comentarios:

Post a Comment