Well is quite a while since I post something in the blog, with the vacations and family you get the idea but don't worry i keep showing new artbooks and for a new year i want to apply a new template for the blog, i hope you liked as much as i do.
But looking at some of what happened in the past few months, I realize that my collection of art books are increased and of course I'm happy but share it with people is very satisfying for you to get them and have something interesting to read, listen and why not get a good book to expand much more such great universe undependientemente be an anime, video game, or sketches of original creations of animation.

Artbooks
P10209377958883482_94581eaf5c_kP1020775P1020765P1020834P1030676P1030541P1030036P1030097P1030324   
P1030854                                                         







Soundtracks


Interestingly started just a few months ago and was very good experience to share with you what I like, from art books to Soundtracks and experience is interesting as going to shape the blog. On more important things for you I will get four new art books in the coming weeks, something that these days I also wanted to try a new template to make it look better and more organized all this though that I have yet to try different codes and other things.



And while we're talking about art books i put 2 images of books coming to the blog (and are on the way) so do not worry about it because most showcases are coming and if you like it better if they know of some art book they would like to see here write a comment to suggest one, I will read gadly.


0 comentarios:

Post a Comment